The Faculty of Education strives to become a leading center for teacher education and a research-intensive education institution with great impacts in the Greater Bay Area, China, Asia, and the world.
- To contribute to the education enterprises in the Greater Bay Area and the Greater China Region by training high-quality teachers and administrators;
- To promote educational research in the Greater Bay Area, China, and the world;
- To strengthen the collaborations in teacher education and academic exchanges with local and international education institutions.
Aims and Objectives
The Faculty of Education aims to educate and prepare teachers at the pre-primary, primary and secondary levels who can meet the challenges in the 21st century. More specifically, the Faculty of Education aims to train future teachers who have:
- A solid foundation in education profession;
- A rich knowledge base in their respective content areas;
- Great enthusiasm for and dedication to education;
- A great interest in education research; and
- A good command of information technology in education.